Thank you for using our products and services! We respect your concerns about privacy and appreciate your trust and confidence in us.
What information do we need to provide the Service?
If you register an account to use the Service then we will need some information from you to set this up. If you choose, you can provide certain other information to personalise the gaming experience and enable Service features, or participate in the Service. If you choose to participate in a survey regarding the Service, we will redirect you to our affiliate platform to take the survey and will receive your aggregated survey data from that affiliate once you complete the survey. More Information.
We use your information to provide the many functions and services that comprise the Service. We also use your information for account verification, security purposes and to improve the Service. We do not share your information with any third parties, except where we need to in order to provide the Service (e.g., use local cloud providers; use our affiliates around the world to help us to deliver the Service) or monitor the success of our marketing and advertising programs, or we are instructed to by a court, authority or compelled by law. More Information.
Our servers are located in the United States and Singapore. Your information can be accessed from outside of where you live by our support, engineering and other teams around the world, including Singapore. More Information.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Depending on where you are, you may have certain rights with respect to your information, such as rights of access, to receive a copy of your data, or to delete your data or restrict or object to our processing of your data. More Information.
How will we notify you of changes?
Welcome to the Soft Launch of Undawn (Canada)!
For the purpose of data protection laws, the data controller of your personal information in relation to the Service is Proxima Beta Pte. Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”). The registered address of Proxima Beta Pte. Limited is 10 Anson Road #21-07 International Plaza, Singapore.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information: you can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section describes the different types of personal information we collect from you and how we collect it. If you would like to know more about specific types of data and how we use that data, please see the section entitled “How we use your personal information” below.
The following is a high-level summary of the types of personal information we use:
1. Information you provide to us (either directly or through a third party).
· Account registration information: You give us your user ID, nickname, profile picture, user token and open ID when you choose to create an account using your Twitter, Google Play or Apple account. If you choose to create an account using your Facebook account, you also give us your Facebook user ID, name, profile picture, user token and open ID. If you create an account as a guest, we will process your guest ID.
· Survey information: If you choose to participate in a survey about the Service, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your age or age range, date of birth, email, address, geographic (country or region) location, income information, education data, phone number, nickname and any other content you choose to provide as part of the survey response. We will use your survey response the purpose of improving the Service. Please note that this feature is subject to availability in your jurisdiction and only to certain users.
2. Information about you generated as part of the Service
We automatically collect certain data from you when you use the Service, namely:
· Crash information: device data, SDK data, XWID and application data.
· Advertising information (Appsflyer): Advertising information about you that we collect from via a third party SDK (Appsflyer), including technical information, technical identifiers and your engagement information. We share such information with a third party SDK (Appsflyer) to monitor the success of our advertising campaigns.
· Survey device data: IP address, browser version, device settings and operating system version in order to allow the survey to be completed within the Service.
· Game data: role ID, player ID, Open ID, device information, player game behavior data (such as player level, in-game performance, purchased items, virtual currency, etc.), location of the player's choice, Android ID, Phone memory, device brand, device system version, device manufacturer, ROM, Screen resolution, RAM, system time, device model, device ID, device name, CPU model, CPU architecture, app List.
· Game user role information: open ID, score, nickname, equipment, mail_title, iVipLevel, MailId, iPayPlayer, and other role related information (role ID, zone ID, platform ID and game account) to enable game operation and connection. Please note that this data is processed momentarily by us but is not stored on our servers.
· Your text chat data: your chat data when you communicate with other users in the Service. We also collect your device information and other technical information in order to facilitate this chat function. Please note that this feature is subject to availability in your jurisdiction and only to certain users.
· Real time voice chat and audio recordings: open ID, device information and other technical information (SDK version, network type, region ID). We do not store your real time voice chat data on our servers.
· Customer support information: your player identity information, device information and interactions with our help services via our third party SDK (AI Help).
· Security-related information: for anti-cheating purposes, your open ID, Android device information (whether Root, whether it is running in the simulator, installed APK information, running process information, file name list under SD card application cache directory, application package name, process name, application version, start up time, host file, in-game screen), iOS device information (whether to escape from prison, whether the external file has detection, application package name, application version, start up time, in-game screen, process name) and profanity filter information (chat data, open ID).
· Log data: for debugging purposes, your open ID, log in channel and information such as Facebook log in account ID, time stamps, relevant chat text including receiving and sending packet records of SDK, including IP information of server.
· Push notification information: your open ID, device name and device model via our third party SDK (Firebase), and email. We do not store your device name and device model on our servers.
· Analytics, user acquisition and profiling/reporting data: data analytics and profile information about you that we collect via and share with third party SDKs (Firebase, Facebook, Appsflyer). We share such information with these third party SDKs to monitor the success of our advertising campaigns.
· Statistics and analysis information: user region and device information.
· Compliance information: your open ID, token, username and email address, to facilitate our compliance with applicable laws.
· IP address: please note that this data is processed momentarily by us but is not stored on our servers.
· SDK information: information about the interactions between the SDKs to ensure the smooth operation of the Service.
· Your Xuanwu ID (XWID): this is an ID self-generated by us.
· Payment information: your transaction data when you purchase game credits.
· Friends list and sharing function: your friends' social media user ID, nicknames and profile pictures from their social media profile.
· Account deletion data: email, region, OpenID, user token.
· Character customization: image uploaded by you (from device gallery or device camera - not stored locally in device but uploaded), dimension and resolution; face ID (ID for the chosen avatar, including gender and skin chosen by player as gender of the in-game avatar), timestamp.
· Image content moderation: media uploaded by you.
· In-game photo space: in-game photos uploaded by you, likes and comments.
· Profanity filter: OpenID, platform ID, area, zone ID, role ID, role name, VIP level, role rank, client IP, chat text.
For more information about our Cookies policy, click here.
Children must not use the Service for any purpose, except where their parent or guardian has provided consent.
By children, we mean users under the age of 13 years old.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under this age for any purpose. If you believe that we have personal information of a child under this age without parental/guardian consent, or if you are the parent or guardian of the user and wish to withdraw consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete such information.
This section provides more detail on the types of personal information we collect from you, and why.
Information you provide to us (either directly or through a third party).
Account registration information:
· Twitter account login: user ID, nickname, profile picture, user token and open ID
· Facebook account login: Facebook user ID, name, profile picture, user token and open ID